1. Personal Information
Ninety will never share data collected as it relates to the company or the user with 3rd parties, other than our listed Service Providers in Section 4 below.
Information You Provide
- Personal and company information is provided by individual Ninety Users upon sign up and while using the software. When a Ninety User creates an account or is invited to an existing account, certain information is voluntarily given to us. This can include your name, email address and phone number. Other information may be provided to us or entered by a member or your organization. If you receive an invitation from a Ninety User but do not wish to become a Ninety User, please contact the Ninety User who sent the invitation and ask to be removed, and contact us.
- A Ninety User may also add the personal information for other members of their organization. We encourage any Ninety User that is entering this data to gain consent from individuals.
By supporting clients globally, compliance with the European Union data protection rules is important. While Ninety does not have official GDPR compliance right now, we offer the same privacy / security for anyone in the world that uses our services. For information on opting out of our services and deleting personal data, please see Section 7 below. If you are an EU company that needs the Standard Contractual Clauses (Processors), view ours here and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
2. Information Security
Information collected by this website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our employees are required by us to maintain and uphold your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Ninety cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
3. Other Information that we May Collect
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. To provide our full range of services and to help us administer and improve our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as ‘traffic data’ so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you.
- “Cookies” are small text files sent by your computer each time you visit our website, unique to your Ninety account or your browser – or similar technologies may be collected depending on how you access our website and software. We will use both session and persistent cookies to help with things like keeping you logged into your Ninety account. Some cookies may contain personal information you provided us, for example, your email address, and others may not.
- A referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as ‘traffic data.’ We reserve the right to use this information to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- System information that we collect as part of ‘traffic data’ includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a website. We reserve the right to use this information for purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- The system stores data relevant to your company(s) and team(s).
4. Sharing of Information
No personal information will be shared with advertisers or partners without your permission. Information may be shared with other companies (“Service Providers”) to assist us in communicating with you or providing our services to you. Our service providers can fall into a variety of categories, some of which are communications, advertising, marketing, credit card transactions, infrastructure and IT services, customer service needs, and analytics/enhancements to our software. These Service Providers may have access to your data in order to provide their required services. We require our Service Providers to keep any personal information secure, and we do not allow them to disclose your personal information, with the exception of when they are providing their services. A list of our service providers can be found below. Ninety, LLC may, in some circumstances, use, share, or sell anonymized and/or aggregated data.
5. Using Your Information
The information we collect from you may be used to:
Provide access to our service.
- We will use your information to allow you access to your Ninety account, see your organization’s data, manage your account and complete any other actions you may take in our software. Payment information is used to continue your subscription, and used to alert you of the charges.
- We may send you customer service and administrative emails to communicate updates regarding your account. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- We may send you emails about new product features, tips, or other news about Ninety. These emails may include articles or other topics that we find relevant to you. These emails allow you to opt out at any time.
- Content and advertising may be displayed to you on other sites based on your opt-in preferences.
- Your information may be used to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
This Ninety website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 18 or older, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside. We will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain accounts for, any child that we know to be under the age of 18. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we nevertheless discover that we have received personal information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or that we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 18, we will promptly delete such information from our systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s personal information be corrected or promptly deleted from our files by contacting us.
7. Your Rights and Choices
Your Content. To keep your personal, company, and/or billing information accurate and up to date, you can log in any time to update your information, via your My Account page, Billing page, or People Directory. If you wish to contact us regarding viewing, modifying, or deleting your data, please email email@example.com. We will do our best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations.
Your Email. Each mass marketing email sent from a Ninety will contain an opt-out link that will allow you to stop receiving emails. Personal emails from employees will not contain an opt out link, but you may contact us and request to be opted out from all. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) days to process your request. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to send you emails regarding billing, or your account status, as these are informational and not available for automatic opt-out. If you do not wish to receive any service-related emails from us, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Your Cookies. You may also refrain from providing or may withdraw your consent for cookies. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
Our Third Party Analytics Services. Some of the services we use provide the ability to opt-out.
8. Privacy Support
9. Contact Us