Foundation Setting Session
The Foundation Setting Session details how to establish fundamental concepts, tools, and disciplines that will immediately improve your organization's operations. This meeting will teach you how to organize your team members into function-specific Seats, use Rocks (quarterly goals), create a data Scorecard, and implement a powerful Weekly Team Meeting agenda. Use the agenda in this brief as a template for running your own Foundation Setting Setting and upgrading your Business Operating System.
In this brief, you’ll learn:
- How we use the Foundation Setting Session as a step to dramatically improve an organization’s performance
- The agenda for a Foundation Setting Session
- Seven steps used to respond when your organization hits a ceiling
- The benefits of a function-specific Org Chart
- When to turn a Long-Term Issue or new project into a Rock