Cascading Ninety to your teams
Is your whole company using Ninety yet? Get more value by having your whole company running meetings and managing priorities.
Below you will find best practices and resources your team can use to get engaged whether they are new to your company or have been there for years.
Ninety works best with EVERY team in your company engaged. Why?
1 - Weekly Meetings
- With everyone in your company running weekly meetings in Ninety, you can easily cascade messages, share Rocks and measurables, and communicate on issues. Find our Meetings Best Practices here.
2 - Quarterly Conversations and Annual Reviews
- Keep open lines of communication with direct reports with one on one conversations each quarter in the Feedback tool. Talk about performance and even leadership / management opportunities.
3 - Company Culture + Engagement
- A quick way to make sure all of your employees are on the same page is to ensure everyone can access your Vision, understands their role on the Org Chart, and knows what processes they can be following.
Who can benefit?
Ninety is a Whole Company Operating System
Achieve more goals with greater confidence among team members with better insight into all levels of your organization.
Team Leads / Managers
Create agreements and coach direct reports with greater transparency.
Know precisely where the organization is heading, and see how each team member contributes toward that vision.
Board Members, Contractors, etc.
Keep everyone informed with view-only access to Ninety through a free Observer account.
Need to Effectively Engage All Teammates?
Tips to Cascade Ninety for Success at Scale
New Team Onboarding
Learn how to get a new or existing team up to speed with Ninety. We believe in explaining why you have decided to implement and how they can contribute to the goals.
- Communicate Clearly: Send an email explaining why you are signing up for Ninety and what they can expect.
- Provide Training: Bring Ninety Client Success into the loop! If you have a whole team coming on board, sign up for a team training call. That way, everyone can ask questions together.
New Employee Onboarding
Every new member of the team should have an opportunity to become fully invested in all aspects of the organization's culture.
- Everyone gets an onboarding Rock when joining.
- Conduct sessions to connect their AC seat to Measurables, Processes, and the Weekly Meetings.
- Give access to saved videos like past State of the Company Meetings and/or Core Values Speech.
*If your new hire is a Manager or Leadership Team member, we recommend additional training.
Document it in the Process Tool!
Ongoing objectives to keep your team engaged in Ninety.
Make it a Process
See video above for details.
1. Create an Onboarding Step
Under the HR Core Process, create an Onboarding Step. Define the different types of people you may be onboarding in your organization and the desired outcome (for example, number of days until onboarded).
2. Create Sub-Steps
Create a Sub-Step under Onboarding for what every new team member will go through. Then lay out individual Sub-Steps for every type of person you onboard with details about each step.
Important Tip: One Sub-Step can be a copy of a Rock you assign to any new team member!
3. Followed by All
Share this onboarding plan with your entire company. Get feedback from all stakeholders to better understand any gaps and have it implemented for future hires.
4. Make it Effective
Continue to refine it! Did you create a video that new hires need to watch? Add it. Consider adding the most recent State of the Company recording after each quarter. The process should evolve along with your company.